- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Congratulations, Class of 2022! This position is for new college graduates.
We are looking for team players to join our dynamic team at LinkVisum Consulting Group, Inc. At LinkVisum, you will find professionals with unparalleled consulting expertise, knowledge of business processes, industry insight, human capital, and customer relationship skills. Our LinkVisum professionals help companies anticipate, create and manage change. In short, we help companies to (1) respond to crises, (2) improve processes, and (3) transform their business. We welcome you to learn more about our company by visiting www.linkvisum.com.
We are looking for candidates with experience performing document review and categorization for completeness and adherence to stated requirements. The candidates are expected to be thorough and detail-oriented and demonstrate a high level of professionalism and an ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Job performance will be measured, among others, by the volume and accuracy of the documents reviewed. This is a full-time hybrid position working on-site at LinkVisum headquarters in Vienna, VA, and on client site in Washington, D.C.
Management Consultant Responsibilities:
- Research and translate management concepts into documents for project work products
- Collaborate with other team members to gather and document all the requirements for the document production
- Recommend formats responsive to technical and customer requirements
- Ability to write, edit and proof documents for correctness and consistency
- Ability to perform industry research and document findings
- Ability to work with high volumes of documents
- Capture meeting minutes
Management Consultant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of M.S. Powerpoint and M.S. Excel
- Strong document review
· Quarterly Performance-based rewards
· Annual performance review
· Career Coach, Mentor to Advisor programs
· Training and Development program
o LinkedIn Learning Subscription
· Teleworking plan
· All Federal Holidays Off – Paid
· Employee Engagement Events
· 3 weeks PTO
· 401K savings plan (ask about our matching plans)
· Affordable health care (ask about premiums paid by the company)
· Affordable dental and vision insurance (ask about the premiums paid by the company)
o Up to 70% paid premiums based on selected plans
· Short-and-Long-Term Disability (premiums paid by the company)
· Life and AD&D plan (premiums paid by the company)
· Free onsite fitness facility
· Free garage parking
LinkVisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic.
* ALL LinkVisum employees working on federal contracts are processed through E-Verify. For employers with federal contracts, this is a condition of federal government contracting.
E-Verify is a web-based system that allows employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. Employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
LinkVisum Consulting Group, Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome CEO and lots of room for growth!
Great Benefits and tons of opportunities to grow!