Facility Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Facility Maintenance / Handyman capable of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. Maintenance oversees the physical environment of the facilities, provides general repairs and performs household duties throughout the warehouse.
• Routine and preventative maintenance for interior and exterior
• Assuring the overall building and property appearance and any repairs needed
• Makes minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical, painting repairs
• Perform daily, weekly and annual preventative maintenance for all building systems
• Perform routine repairs and maintenance to appliances, plumbing and electrical components and perform light carpentry and drywall repair.
• Identify and report the need for major repairs to management
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
- To treat each person with dignity and respect
- To meet and exceed our clients and employees expectations
- To be committed to continual improvement
- To do what is right regardless of the circumstances
Link/Viking Staffing Services - Inland EmpireWhy Work Here?
We are ready to help you find your next opportunity. We will work with you to find the right match!
Premier Staffing Services company servicing the Inland Empire. We provide our associates and clients with premier staffing solutions. Our core values: - To treat each person with dignity and respect - To meet and exceed our clients and employees expectations - To be committed to continual improvement - To do what is right regardless of the circumstances