Sr. Network Architect (Cisco)
- Posted: over a month ago
Link Technologies (LinkTechConsulting.com), a Las Vegas based IT consulting firm, is currently seeking a Sr. Network Architect (Cisco) for a position in Las Vegas, NV. This is an onsite, contract to hire opportunity.
- Install and maintain vast, complex mission-critical IT systems.
- Install and maintain SD networks in multiple environments.
- Configure networking equipment from Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Infinera, and Citrix.
- Maintain scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures (Azure and AWS).
- Mentor junior level engineers on best practices.
- Configure, install, and upgrade network equipment.
- Assist IT command center in resolving levels 1, 2, and 3 issues.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure all network needs are met.
- Utilize company data monitoring tools to capture and analyze network traffic.
- Design / architect scalable, flexible, and resilient network architectures, both on prem and in the cloud (AWS & Azure).
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or equivalent experience
- 5+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Experience in configuring networking equipment (Juniper, Cisco, Citrix, Palo Alto, and/or Infinera).
- Understanding of how to create automation functions to increase company productivity.
- Prior experience in a leadership role, mentoring and leading others.
- Proficient Scripting knowledge.
- Ability to troubleshoot major network connectivity issues.
- Experience designing / architecting scalable, flexible, and resilient network architectures, both on prem and in the cloud (AWS or Azure).
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Link Technologies