Senior Network Engineer (Cisco ACI)
- Posted: over a month ago
Link Technologies (LinkTechConsulting.com), a Las Vegas based IT consulting firm, is currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer – Cisco ACI for a position in Las Vegas, NV. This will be a permanent position that can be onsite or remotely for candidates living in IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MO, MS, NV, OH, or PA. Relocation to Las Vegas strongly preferred.
- Assisting with the design, planning, configuration, and maintenance of network and related software and hardware.
- Responsible for the Cisco ACI network architecture component(s).
- Managing LAN, WAN, and wireless networks.
- Supporting and maintaining voice, data, and video solutions.
- Leading projects related to network implementations, upgrades, and testing.
- Contributing to disaster recovery and backups planning.
- Staying up to date on new technologies in the field and recommending improvements.
- Managing network documentation and diagrams.
- Training and supervising network staff as needed.
- 7+ years of related, hands-on IT networking experience in large enterprise environments.
- 5+ years of experience working with Cisco ACI.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with BGP and OSPF protocols.
- Experience with multi-pod or multi-site environments.
- Experience with GOLF.
- Experience with firewalls, load balancing, IDS/IPS, and network access control.
- Experience with networking principles including OSI, TCP/IP, IPv4, and IPv6.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Networking or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment, e.g., SOX, PCI.
- Able to be on call.
- CCNA and ITIL V3 training/certifications preferred
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Link Technologies