Link Technologies Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
Link Technologies is seeking an Account Manager to join our team in our office in Las Vegas, NV. Established in 2000, Link Technologies has provided professional services in the areas of Information Technology, Engineering, Business Support, Project Management, and Cyber Security/Information Assurance to some of America's top Corporations and Government Agencies at the Federal, State, and Local level.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with the Information Technology and/or Engineering teams of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. The Account Manager will be responsible for identifying consulting needs in the local and national marketplace while maintaining strong client/consultant relationships.
Required qualifications of the Account Manager:
- 3+ years in IT or Engineering sales, account management or other relevant experience
- Experience selling solutions and staff augmentation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to understand and speak to technical concepts and requirements
- Strong understanding of employment market to be able to educate clients on market status, trends, rates, etc.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Link Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors protected by law.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Link Technologies