- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LINK Staffing Services has partnered with our nationally well-known client to fill immediately available lab technician roles. You will be joining a team-centered environment where openness, transparency, and accountability are encouraged at all levels.
Our client is looking for an energetic and outgoing individual to join our Engineering team as a Laboratory Technician. Within this role, the successful candidate will work within a laboratory environment performing safety, electrical, thermal, and photometric product performance and compliance testing in support of new product development.
- Conduct laboratory testing and associated tasks of core handling, sample preparation, and data reduction.
- Assist the laboratory effort in all aspects of laboratory testing.
- Conduct laboratory testing for property characterization on samples of varying sizes (small-scale to large-scale).
- Reduce and analyze results from laboratory testing and integrate results with other laboratory data.
- Processing and collecting samples and maintaining notes of sampling.
- Maintenance of laboratory and sampling equipment.
- Adherence to safety rules.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- General understanding/operation of laboratory equipment
9555 W Sam Houston Pkwy S Suite 120 HoustonHouston, TX
HealthcareView all jobs at Link Staffing
Get fresh Laboratory Support Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.