The Level II Technician requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client’s business needs. The Level II Technician works jointly with sales to provide pre- and post-sales support, including tasks such as discovery meetings, site visits, proposals and presentations, technical assessments, implementation and ongoing technical account management. A positive, service-oriented personality is a must.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
● Minimum of 3-5 years hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server and Active Directory
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
● Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
● Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable and a team player
● Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
● Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tool a plus
● Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
● Sales training/experience is a plus
Ideally you will have one or more of the following certifications:
● CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
● MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
● CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications a real plus
We offer competitive wages, challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment and ongoing training.
We are a nation-wide network of locally-owned businesses providing comprehensive IT services to small- and medium-sized businesses in the Edison\Woodbridge area. TeamLogic IT is a recognized Managed Services leader, ranked #36 on the annual MSP Mentor list of the Top 501 world-wide company rankings of progressive managed IT services providers. We offer networking, security, data and email services, as well as hardware and software support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services.