Bilingual Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you our next Sales Coordinator?
Link Staffing is currently seeking an experienced, Bilingual Administrative Assistant or Sales Office Coordinator to help drive positive growth in our client's Sales Department. This clerical role will help monitor revenues by assisting salespersons and facilitate and process sales transactions, including working with credit and finance departments and the accounting department. Key to this role will be invoicing sales deals and recordkeeping. Additionally, the position involves Title and Registration processing. This role will have to work closely with other internal department coordinators / department assistants. The ideal person for this job will be someone who can be consistently accurate, reliable in handling accounts and documents, and possess a high degree of organizational ability to facilitate financial information.
LINK offers the following immediate benefits to all our staff:
Essential StaffCARE Benefit Plan – Provides group minimum essential coverage health benefits; Includes screening, counseling, and vaccines
Fixed Indemnity Medical – Includes physician visits, hospital visits, and prescriptions
Short Term Disability
Full-time and Part-time positions
· Check the data input in the customer management system and billing system to ensure accuracy of the contract or bill.
· Support the Sales team with customer requests and by processing Titles/Registrations.
· Be a liaison between the Houston office Sales team and the corporate Accounting, Revenue Operations, Business Operations, Credit, and Collection teams.
· Receive deposits through various methods (cash, online payments etc.) and process correctly.
· Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
· Report on activity, gaps, and issues to upper management in a timely manner.
· Assist Sales team with phone calls and sending out titles with follow-up calls if necessary.
· Must be Bi-lingual - speaking and writing Spanish and English
· High school diploma or GED; further education will be a plus.
· Strong clerical skills including MS Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Proven experience in processing sales documentation in a computer system; title/registration experience preferred.
· Experience with Zoho and/or Karmak is preferred but can be trained.
· Excellent math skills
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Adherence to laws and confidentiality guidelines.
· Excellent communication skills, comfortable networking within the company to learn and problem solve.
This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.