This is a direct hire and not a temporary position.
A local fast growing natural pet food company is seeking a team member who loves pets and working with a team and clients!
Summary: This is position which works alongside the Receiving Lead and Warehouse Supervisor to ensure the production team has what is needed to manufacture pet food daily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform shipping, receiving and other warehouse tasks to ensure work meets quality standards and is performed according to established procedures.
`~Drive Box Truck to pick up and deliver products about 10 hours a week.
· Work with department lead and supervisor to complete all daily responsibilities.
· Inspect shipments upon arrival, document any signs of damage, verify quantities and quality.
· Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and other equipment to safely move and store items.
· Operate company box truck to transport items to and from storage facilities.
· Verify product case counts and weights accurately.
· Maintain a positive work atmosphere by working and communicating in a manner so that you get along with vendors, co-workers, supervisors and management.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Use computers and other office equipment to perform basic administrative tasks
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience: Previous related warehouse experience and/or training;
Ability to read and interpret documents in English. Such as safety rules and procedural instructions. Ability to write routine reports and communications.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate numbers and apply concepts of basic math.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply sound judgment to carry out directives.
· Required to stand for the duration of the shift;
· Must regularly lift and move up to 60 lbs;
· Must be able to work in a cold weather environment in intervals throughout the workday;
Link Staffing Services
Why Work Here?LINK Staffing is a national company dedicated to providing hiring and productivity solutions to clients, and careers to our temporary staff. Our positions are long- term temporary assignments, temporary to hire, and direct hires. Apply today to join our team.
Privately held company that values their clients and employees.