The team member that we hire for this full time Assembly Technician position will be someone that has demonstrated a willingness to work hard, has flexible hours, and is experienced with working with precision machined parts. This is a position within the company that presents a great opportunity for someone with strong mechanical aptitude/skills that is looking to get their foot in the door at a company with a lot of growth opportunities.
Pay starts at $13-$18/hour and employees frequently work 60-70 hours a week!
- Should have experience working with precision machined parts, assembly, cleaning, deburr, sanding, lapping, etc.
- Understanding of hardware installation a plus * Automotive experience a plus
- Experience in electro-mechanical assembly.
- Clean room assembly experience.
- Should be proficient at using both power and hand tools: Saws, Drills, Dremel, Torque Drivers, etc.
- Experience installing studs, standoffs & helicoils is a plus
- Ability to lift objects up to 50lbs & Stand for an extended period of time
- Ability to read and understand customer specifications, blueprints & drawings.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior machine shop experience
- Basic computer experience
- Valid driver's license