- First Article/ Final Inspection
- CMM Programming
- In-Process Inspection
- Receiving Inspection
- 3-5 years experience in Quality Assurance (AS9100 Aerospace background).
- Proficient with AS9100/AS9102 Quality Systems.
- Understanding of mechanical drawings to ANSI Y14.5 requirements.
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Must be proficient with measuring tools including: PC-DMIS CMM, Digital Height Gage,Caliper, Micrometer, etc.)
- Strong trouble-shooting skills and the ability to think critically.
- Must have strong English reading/writing/comprehension.
- Must be able to communicate application status both to department team to shop level associates, in terms of application status, issues, and requirements (both written and verbally).
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must have strong Computer skills. (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Education: High School diploma or higher.
InspectionXpert or Discus AS91 02 Reporting Software experience is a Plus!
In-House Calibration Experience is a Plus!