Machine Operator- 1st & 2nd Shift - On the Job Training
- $17 to $22 Hourly
Machine Operator- Paid on the Job Training
- Monday - Friday
- 1st Shift & 2nd Shift
- $17.00-$22.00/HOUR DOE
Our client is a leader in the design, development and manufacturing of highly reliable, ultra-miniature quartz-based frequency control products.
- Using tweezers, pick and place parts into machine for testing.
- Activate machine either by hand or with foot controls.
- Identify and reject failing parts, separating them from passing parts.
- Complete daily production logs and enter basic data into computer.
- Prepare daily and weekly paperwork or reports as required.
- Hybrid Assembly, Aligner, HFFX Wafer Processor, Machine Operator
- Must have thorough knowledge of departmental procedures, quality standards and safety rules
- Demonstrate good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Display positive attitude and have excellent attendance
- Must be detail-oriented and able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to use a calculator, applying basic math skills.
- Must be able to effectively work with engineering and other team members
- Basic computer skills for data entry into system
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be US person per ITAR definition
- Able to sit or stand for long periods during shift,
- Excellent manual dexterity in order to use tweezers or vacuum pencil
- Able to read monitor on equipment
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Lift up to 10 lbs. (occasional)
- Able to wear safety equipment as required (safety glasses)
Great work environment and awesome location.
Link Staffing - Orange CountyOrange, CA
WebsiteView All Link Staffing - Orange County Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.