Cashier - Gas Station
Sun. - Sat.
BASIC PURPOSE: Under the general direction of the Station Manager and Area Manager, the Customer Service Representative assists in carrying out the company's day to day operations and is accountable for helping the company deliver on our commitment to provide superior customer service.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for maintaining a clean and visually appealing food mart that is well stocked with a variety of quality food and beverage options.
- Welcome and make eye contact with all customers when they enter the store (Ex. "Welcome to Chevron") Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Consistently maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with customers
- Offer current promotional items to all customers
- Offer credit card application and information to all customers
- Stock and maintain all displays and coolers
- Ensure that all prices are displayed correctly for each product
- Make sure all damaged and expired items have been removed from the shelf
- Keep the food and beverage area clean, neat, and well stocked with all necessary items
- Make sure all hot food and beverage items are fresh and properly prepared at the correct temperature Sanitize all coffee and fountain machines, roller grills, and all other machines and equipment that come into contact with hot foods and beverages
- Accurately conduct all cash, debit, credit transactions on cash register (POS).
- Perform simple math calculations.
- Make sure all money is dropped in the safe according to company policy and procedures.
- Maintain the outdoor equipment (pumps, water bucket and squeegees, paper towel dispenser).
- Removes and disposes of trash and debris outside/inside.
- Sweep and Mop floors.
- Clean station restrooms.
- Performs all other duties assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to work any shift, Sunday - Saturday
- Must be able to effectively communicate
- Must demonstrate effective verbal communication skills and have excellent follow through.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Some customer service experience preferred
- Adaptability, multi-tasking and sound decision making abilities are required Computer proficiency required
LINK is the premier, full-service employment agency in Anaheim, California. We connect Anaheim companies with the skilled, reliable workers they need—exactly when they need them. We staff professional, administrative, light industrial, and skilled trade positions for Anaheim, Irvine, and greater Orange County businesses of every size.
The Best Staffing Agency in Anaheim
Locally owned and operated, the LINK Staffing team understands Anaheim, and the companies and people who make the region great. We are proud to be a part of this flourishing city that is home to Disneyland and the Los Angeles Angels’ stadium. Industries experiencing robust growth in Anaheim include retail, construction, logistics, food service, warehousing, and professional services.
We partner with Anaheim companies to create affordable, end-to-end staffing solutions that give them the flexibility and competitive advantage they need. We specialize in minimizing turnover, reducing labor costs, and vetting dependable skilled and unskilled workers for hard-to-fill positions. Our mission is connecting talented, hard-working people with good-paying jobs at the best companies in Anaheim and Orange County, CA.
LINK provides contract, temporary, and permanent staffing services in Anaheim, Irvine, Santa Ana, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, and greater Orange County.
Call or visit our Anaheim office to learn how we can tailor a flexible, quality workforce solution for your business. If you’re a job seeker, join our community of engaged and skilled talent to find a great job in the Anaheim area. We look forward to working with you!