Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
4+ years of management background
Aberdeen Proving Grounds - Edgewood, MD
- Provide management support services for the Helpdesk/Service Desk along with overseeing Video-Teleconference Support Services, and Audio-Visual/Conference Center Support Services with Tier 2 level support to the CIO/ G-6 mission.
- Candidate will be responsible for ensuring the ITMSC Service Desk is meeting and exceeding expectations in regard to performance, defined metrics/benchmarks (such as call resolutions, wait times, and contract deliverables), and that standards and processes are followed and improved in order to provide exceptional and above baseline IT support to the CCDC Chemical Biological Center (CBC).
- Candidate shall ensure that standards and processes are followed to provide a “concierge” level of customer service to meet requirements.
- Oversee daily staff activities and develop training plans team members
- Ensure at least minimum staff (as dictated by the Government) of Level II technician coverage at their respective on-site locations between the hours of 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, with all scheduled technicians on-site during the CBC core hours (9:00am-3:00PM), Monday through Friday, except for Federal Holidays and inclement weather and site closures
- Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents, and problems
- Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents
- Develop and mature the phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
- Train, coach and mentor technicians; including career development
- Provide data and reporting of trends to Project Manager as directed by the TPOC
- Monitor and manage phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed)
- Utilize the CBC CIO Avaya Call Management System and adjust the number of technicians needed to ensure that call wait times not to exceed 3 minutes
- Advise the PM or TPOC on situations that may require additional CBC support or escalation
- Manage the process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the customers
- Schedule employees working times and provide backup support, as needed to include surge and overtime requirements
- Review survey feedback to improve services, tools, and support experience
- Participate in Change Management Control and submit Request for Change in accordance with CBC/G-6 policy
- Work with CIO G6 government as a member of key leadership personnel for daily IT policies, planning and execution of all IT projects, operational functions, administrative planning, and technical functions
- Ticket system admin management experience
- Call Management System (CMS) admin experience
- DOD Active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain
- CompTIA A+ CE or Security+ CE certification(s)
- Microsoft IT Certified Professional (MCITP) certification or Microsoft 365 Certified Associate: Modern Desktop Administrator or ability to obtain within six months of start date.
- Minimum of 4 years management experience
- Operating System certification (i.e. Windows 10) within six months of start date
Desired Certs, Qualifications and Experience:
- ITIL v3
- Experience managing teams and performance metrics
- Prior Tier 1 and Tier 2 helpdesk experience
- DoD experience
- SolarWinds Web Helpdesk and Avaya experience/familiarity
Link Solutions, Inc. delivers reliable and effective Information Technology services to government clients in support of critical mission needs. Delivering a broad range of Infrastructure Operations, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Cloud and Mobility services, Link is quality and compliance focused, under our guiding philosophy “Mission First…Customer Always,” We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013 certified and appraised for CMMI ML3 for Services and Development.
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.