IT Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Link Solutions, Inc. delivers reliable and effective Information Technology services to government clients in support of critical mission needs. Delivering a broad range of Infrastructure Operations, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Cloud and Mobility services.
Link is quality and compliance-focused, under our guiding philosophy “Mission First...Customer Always”.
We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2018, ISO 27001:2013 certified and appraised for CMMI ML3 for Services and Development.Job Description
Link Solutions is seeking a Program Manager - Fort Belvoir, VA
- Serve as the overall program manager and primary interface with customers.
- Serve as the technical program lead for all performance areas of delivery
- Maintain overall responsibility for delivery team.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to personnel across all functional areas of delivery.
- Manage, coordinate and track work across all functional areas of delivery.
- Serve as the senior technical subject matter expert across all functional performance areas.
- Analyze and propose ideas, suggestions, and improvements relating to customer support.
- Review and evaluate personnel work and prepare performance reports.
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- 10+ years of combined technical and project management experience in the IT field
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager and lead IT Enterprise Management experience in an IT help desk-centric environment.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in information technology that include a wide range of areas such as desktop hardware, operating systems, office productivity software, computer networking-Local Area Network (LAN) /Wide Area Network (WAN), servers, SharePoint, virtual machines, and video teleconferencing.
- Experience with troubleshooting in Army 365/Office 365 environment–including but not limited to Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Outlook/Exchange Online, and other Microsoft office applications.
- 1+ years of Experience in DoD IT purchasing procedures such as Computer Hardware Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS), Information Technology Approval System (ITAS) waivers, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- MS degree (Experience can be substituted for educational requirements.)
- Security + CE or IAT II equivalent
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification
Secret Clearance is required.
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Link Solutions, Inc.
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at Link Solutions, Inc.