Do you enjoy helping customers in a fun, fast paced environment?
Come join our Ogden Link Interactive Customer Service Team! Link Interactive is a industry leading innovator in the DIY Security and Automation field! Our Customer Care Specialists work in a close knit teamgoing above and beyond to provide unbeatable customer service and technical support to our amazing customers.
A typical day for a Customer Care Specialist would be working one-on-one on the phone with customers as they un-box, install, and activate their new DIY Security and Automation system. The systems can range from simple basic systems to complex, multi component systems. Our Specialists love learning the ins and outs of our available equipment and spend some time each day in our test room trying out and learning about all of the products. If you have a knack for technical inquisition or just love the feeling of accomplishment you get from helping customers, this is the position for you!
This position is the backbone of customer service and technical support for our (Awesome) Link Interactive Customers. In addition to the daily duties and responsibilities listed below, our Customer Care Specialists enjoy bi-weekly team lunches, competing for Ipads, airline tickets, and other fun prizes through our Wellness program, as well as goal-meeting lunches/parties/activities!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering Phones and providing customer service to all customers.
- Provide over-the-phone installation assistance.
- Troubleshoot alarm systems over the phone (there will be training, we don't expect you to be an alarm genius on your first day.
- Testing customer returns for defects and malfunctions.
- Beta testing newly released alarm equipment.
- Confidently addresses all incoming phone calls and makes all assigned outgoing calls as directed.
- Address customer questions on available alarm systems.
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware and /or software.
- Account Reviews Calling current customers to review account information is current and up to date.
- Addressing any concerns and up-selling additional services customer may not have.
- Assisting customers in setting up account settings via Alarm.com and provide instructions for future use.
- Clear communication skills (email, phone, in-person) primarily among current and potential customers.
- Able to handle daily deadline pressure with positive "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to maintain and project a positive outlook to customers as all times, including times where you are communicating shipment delays
- Maintains a good working environment with all employees, vendors, and customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Calls will be recorded and reviewed at random by supervisor to ensure quality control.
Education & Required Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent working knowledge of electronics.
- Must read and speak English
- Flexible style, perseverance, action oriented.
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Must possess strong time management skills
- Ambitious results oriented individual
- Aptitude for problem solving, ability to determine solutions for customers
About Link Interactive:
Link Interactive is a division of Fire Protection Service Corporation. FPSC was founded in 1952 and has over 65 years' experience protecting what matters most. The Company has grown and expanded to locations throughout Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. With our customers in mind, we expanded to selling out easy to install DIY products online. Growing our brand online provides millions more with the ability to secure and protect what matters most to them.
We strive to provide the best customer experience from inception and beyond. We hire quality individuals with entrepreneurial spirits who are excited to help us soar to levels that far exceed our competition. We offer on-the-job training for industry specific skills and knowledge alongside competitive wages and benefits. We strive to promote internal organic growth and encourage employees to apply for positions that offer personal development in our rapidly expanding company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro