Embedded Software Development Engineer
Link Consulting Santa Clara, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Design, develop, and architect platform software
- Design and develop device management layer software
- Collaborate with platform, hardware, wireless and networking teams
- Coordinate SW delivery with SQA, field engineers, and project managers
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent degree
- Strong architectural skills—design and implement for serviceability, performance, and modularity
- Solid programming skills in C in Linux environment
- Working knowledge of typical TCP/IP networking development and architectural principles such as HTTP, DHCP, etc.
- Experience in embedded application and library development on multi-core, multi-chipset platforms
- Experience in software development for embedded Linux platforms
- Working knowledge of RESTCONF, NETCONF, and YANG is a plus
At Link Consulting Services, we are proud to work with the world’s best clients and talent—Fortune 500 companies on the cutting edge of technical advancements and IT and telecommunications professionals with deep knowledge about in-demand technologies. Since 2005, we’ve built these relationships based on respect and integrity. Everything we do is inspired by our Company Mission, Values, and Vision, and our commitment to deliver value above all else. Learn more about the heart of our company below and find out why we love what we do every day.
AddressSanta Clara, CA