- High School diploma or GED / HiSET equivalent desired.
- Prior direct support experience preferred but Link will fully train the right candidates/s.
- Attend and engage in new employee orientation and approximately 40 hours of training.
- Ability to mentor, teach and train persons served to achieve, enhance and sustain their highest level of independent living skills.
- Must be able to pass criminal and abuse background checks and driving record checks.
- Possess and maintains a valid driver’s license, a personal vehicle used to transport persons served and an acceptable level of liability insurance.
- Must have basic computer skills to complete daily electronic documentation.
Apply On-Line at www.linkassociates.org and go to the Join Our Team tab.