We are hiring for a contract school psychologist for a charter school in the Eugene to Portland, OR area. Responsibilities include screenings, initial and re-evaluations for special education, and meeting attendance. Assessments may be academic, behavioral, risk, case studies, or record reviews. Will participate as a part of an IEP team. Additional duties may include consultation, counseling for students with psychological services listed on IEP, and case management.Caseload is expected to be part-time with potential to grow as school needs. Some travel is expected with potential for some remote work as well.
Linguabilitiesis a growing online therapy company that focuses on making the changes we need to see in telepractice. This means emphasizing quality over quantity, forming lasting relationships with clients, and fostering a positive work/life balance company-wide. We partner with school districts, clinics, and clients directly to provide superior therapy and special education services including speech, OT, and psychological services.
- 1-3 years school psychologist experience (required)
- 3-5 years school psychologist experience (preferred)
- Valid Oregon School Psychologist license with TSPC
- Masters degree or higher in graduate program following NASP curriculum guidelines (required)
- NCSP (preferred)
- Attention to detail and organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially through phone and email
- Strong problem solving skills for educational evaluations and assessment interpretation
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient computer skills