Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Lingo Staffing is now hiring a Customer Service Representative in Roanoke, VA.
Hours: 8am – 5pm, M-F some overtime as needed
Pay: $35000 - $40000 DOE
The Receptionist will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, transferring calls to the appropriate staff member, and taking messages if they are unavailable.
- Assists clients with making coverage changes and completes all service requests for clients.
- Informs clients of policy changes, exclusions of coverage and insurance coverage needs.
- Uses every service interaction to help sales team qualify opportunities to round out accounts and generate referrals.
- Handle’s “walk-in” service requests and coordinates billing with appropriate agency personnel or carrier billing department.
- Generates documents and produces correspondence to satisfy client service requests or to provide automated information, as needed by client.
- Assists clients in submitting first reports of claims. Obtains adjustors information, facilitates prompt response from company staff, and follow-up on claims status to keep insured informed on claims status.
- Maintains orderly electronic files and information, following the “Zero Backlog” Desk Management System.
- Verifies accuracy of all direct bill cancellation notices and takes appropriate action.
- Implements agency credit and collection policy in regard to agency-billed personal lines clients.
- 1-2 year-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must hold an active VA resident or non-resident property & casualty insurance license.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license because they will travel a few times a year.
- Microsoft Office experience is a must.
We are looking for candidates who have held the job title: Customer Service, Customer Service Representative, Data Entry
BusinessView all jobs at Lingo Staffing
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?