We are seeking a Call Center Customer Service to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Excellent team building, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Interact with customers in a friendly and knowledgeable manner.
- Handle complex account inquires and provide customers with rapid resolutions.
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
- Type at least 35 WPM
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required.