Account Executive/Inside Sales - FinTech Company
Linear Financial Technologies, LLC Reston, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Linear Financial Technologies is a fast-growing fintech company formed on the premise that technology and data can transform the way businesses access financial products, thus removing friction from the experience. Simply put, our mission is to empower our clients to compete and succeed in the digital economy.
Linear operates in 3 countries and is backed by strong growth-oriented investors. We have a large and growing set of blue-chip clients, including 6 of the top 25 commercial banks. Our clients and solutions span industries including banks, non-bank lenders, commerce platforms, and suppliers.
The core of what we provide is a cutting-edge SaaS platform that simplifies the journey for businesses to gain access to capital and open accounts, allowing owners to focus on their passion - running their businesses. Embedded in the solution is a decade of insights, accompanied by the power of AI/ML technologies to enable intelligent business decisions. Our platform is also facilitating the next wave of innovation in financial services, embedding lending experiences into commerce platforms which links the traditional banking system with the digital economy.
The Account Executive will have the opportunity to develop strategic selling skills by building strong relationships with current and new customers. This position will allow you to build your business acumen and financial product knowledge to develop your career at LinearFT. This role will be responsible for:
- Fielding inbound calls and emails from customers, bankers, and other partners regarding the Linear application process, product offerings, status updates, and other general questions about the intricacies of various partnerships.
- Using a consultative sales approach to get a sense of exactly what the customer is trying to accomplish and then making sure they are applying for the right product to meet those needs.
- Educating applicants about Linear credit solutions including being able to explain the different product offerings and the benefits of each.
- Develop and manage relationships with small business clients, bankers, and partners to implement financing that fits the customers business needs.
- Having a broad understanding of credit risk and how it affects an application.
- Balancing the expectations of what applicants are looking for versus the reality of what they may qualify for.
- Partnering with various internal teams (credit, legal, compliance) to address complex issues and come up with resolutions.
- Using proactive and reactive selling skills to close small business loans and lines of credit.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience, preferably on the phone, and in the finance, banking, and/or mortgage industry preferred, but not required.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Verifiable experience excelling in a fast-paced production environment
- Sense of urgency is a must
- Excellent phone communications skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized and possess a strong focus on always improving the customer experience
- Ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities and balance administrative vs. selling activities
- Enthusiastic team-centric personality
- Desire to learn, grow and be coached
- Computer proficiency and experience with CRM syste
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- 401K with company match
- Health, dental, vision and life Insurance with generous company match
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Comprehensive Training Program with potential for growth
Fundation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fundation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Linear Financial Technologies, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Linear Financial Technologies, LLC