Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: October 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We move to the beat of a different drum. Our core values aren’t just words on a piece of paper but something we strive to live out every day. We make a difference in the lives of our employees, their families, and our communities. We accomplish this by using our time, talents and resources. Each of our locations support local charities and we offer the opportunity to participate in international mission trips.
We are committed to our culture. We rally behind our core values and we deliver a positive experience to our customers. We celebrate our employee’s success and encourage our team members to bring their insights and recommendations to the table. Are you ready to discover your true potential? Are you ready to join the Lineage family?
The HR Generalist will assist in the execution of the HR functions for all Lineage locations. These functions include but are not limited to: onboarding and orienting, learning and development, performance management, reward and recognition programs, employee relations, benefits and payroll. The HR Generalist will also carry through the company’s Purpose, Mission, Core Values, in their day-to-day work and interactions.
- Process multi-company payroll for all employees including all additional payments and deductions
- Maintain all employee records, including all staff files, investigation notes and other employee-related documentation.
- Process employee changes as needed including scheduling, pay, job changes, terminations, etc.
- Assists in the recruitment life cycle as needed including generation of offer letters.
- Help with the onboarding/orientation program for all employees including I-9s verifications and first day paperwork.
- Assist with company training and development initiatives including helping to facilitate HR trainings as needed.
- Design and support coaching and performance management/evaluation processes to drive employee performance and fully develop talent.
- May assist, conduct, and document employee investigations as needed.
- Handle unemployment and short-term disability claims as well as worker’s compensation information requests.
- Complete employment verifications as needed.
- Help track and pay various company bonuses and create annual total compensation letters.
- Perform monthly audits of driver’s licenses and auto insurance.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to HR, including OSHA compliance.
- Administer company benefits including assisting employees with enrollment, questions, claims issues, and qualifying events.
- Process employee terminations including termination and COBRA letters.
- Assist VP of HR with projects as needed to streamline company processes.
- Live out Lineage core values of Integrity, Growth, Family Culture, Pursuit of Excellence, and Compassion is all aspects of the job.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business/ related field required or relevant work experience.
- One to three years experience in payroll or HR functions
- Experience with ADP preferred
- Previous multistate HR and/or payroll experience preferred
- Problem solver and self starter
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task and balance long and short-term goals
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be equally comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Strong collaboration skills coupled with transparency and flexibility
- Knowledge of payroll and benefits systems and administration
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- This position is in a professional office environment.
- This is largely a sedentary position.
- This position would require some lifting (up to 75lbs).
- Filing, bending, standing, reaching with hands/arms, etc. as necessary.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to speak and hear.
This position requires occasional domestic travel.
Lineage Offers full time employees with the following benefit options:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life, Disability, and Voluntary coverages
- 401k and 401k discretionary employer contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Programs
Lineage is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
Get fresh Core HR jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.