We are currently seeking to hire a Sales and Trade Marketing Manager Duty Free to join our Americas team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing sales revenues and marketing activities for several markets and channels.
- Develop and strengthen Lindt TR business and presence in various markets and channels in the region.
- Formulate a full business plan and strategy covering all aspects of the business (Product, Price, POS, Promo, and People), increasing sales of the brand by double digits growth YOY
- Develop annual plans (incl. budget, products targets, fair share, promotions) with trade partners.
- Develop a perfect product mix and manage the distribution of Lindt products across markets and channels under responsibility.
- Strengthen Lindt Premium presence at the Point of Sales (POS concept, Visibility, Planograms Cash Tills, etc).
- Work out promo offers: product range on offer, recommendations and agreements on promotions, etc).
- Search for and identify new distribution opportunities and continuously evaluate the current partners that Lindt TR deals with.
- Conduct regular markets visits to insure flawless implementation of the business plan.
- Oversee and coordinate various marketing activities in the Americas.
- Work with HQ in Switzerland to bring in innovations to the market place.
- Manage promotions and HPPs.
- Manage POS executions.
- Manage sampling, Brand Ambassadors, and staff trainings.
- Full time job Based in Miami.
- Fluent in spoken & written English/Spanish.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales management experience, preferably in Travel Retail industry.
- Solution and problem-solving-orientated with positive approach.
- High ability of analyzing sales statistics.
- Ability to think “out-of-the-box” approach, support with ideas, innovative solutions.
- Passionate about the brand to transform this passion to the Duty Free staff in different stores through training and interaction during visits.
- Flexible to demands and very short deadlines with ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive and high quality employee with efficient working style, great engagement, hands-on mentality and detail-orientation where needed.
- Goal & target oriented working style.
- Ability to work from home office with high discipline.