Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1 Year
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Our company goal is to make sure that "Pops" tradition of 100% customer satisfaction lives on today. Lindstrom is proud of our tradition of excellence serving homeowners and businesses in Florida
- Professional appearance to company standards – Groomed & Clean shaven in uniform daily.
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment in peak condition.
- Adhere to work schedules and procedures set forth by department manager.
- Explain scope of work to customer and verify method of payment prior to starting work at each jobsite.
- Install equipment according to local municipality s code and manufacturers standards.
- Wear shoe covers and clean job site before leaving each job.
- Keep immediate supervisor informed of damages or injuries as they occur.
- Inform customer of proper operation of the equipment and controls on each job.
- Complete and turn in all paperwork (proposals, financing papers, etc.) to Sales Coordinator on a daily basis.
- EPA Certification
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- A minimum of one-year prior HVAC installation or service experience.
- Ability to work overtime/weekends required
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Technical training
- Incentive compensation programs
- Supplemental health benefits
Click here to see more awards we've won.
Lindstrom Air Conditioning