Are you interested in quickly becoming a specialist in the audit world? Are you on the CPA career track? If your goal is to jump-start your audit career, then Lindquist LLP is the place for you. Here you’ll be challenged by a variety of assignments in a dynamic, fast-growing firm and provided with a clear path for career development, all while having the freedom to balance your personal and professional life with a flexible work schedule.
If you have at least two years of experience as an auditor, contact us to learn more about our full-time positions.
As a Certified Senior Auditor, you will:
• Plan, execute and review work in the field on audits, compilations and reviews for employee benefit plans, not-for-profits and 401(k) plans.
• Supervise staff auditors working on those engagements.
• Train and mentor new staff on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
• Work under the supervision of an audit manager (CPA) who will provide guidance and direction.
• Have the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to specialize quickly and become an irreplaceable asset.
• Work with the audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process.
• Two to four years of experience in public accounting, some supervision experience preferred.
• An undergraduate degree in accounting, business administration or equivalent
- Must be able to sit for the CPA exam 150 units completed
• The ability to successfully interact with clients and management to deliver quality service
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with individual responsibilities
We offer a competitive salary (base salary + over-time pay) and benefits package, including vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, short-term and long-term disability and a flexible spending account program.
Lindquist LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Lindquist does not provide visa sponsorship.