We are seeking a Bilingual Spanish/English Secretary to join our team! Candidate must be detail oriented, articulate and self-motivated.
- communicating with clients
- filing court documents with District and Federal courts
- monitoring case dockets
- scheduling and maintaining calendar including calculation of deadlines
- travel arrangements and proof reading of all work for content and context
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- ability to function decisively during stressful situations are essential.
- Working knowledge of litigation process specifically with insurance
defense strongly preferred.
- Problem solver
- exceptional communication
- organizational and time management skills
- ability to prioritize and follow through on multiple tasks
- proven strong work ethic
- punctual and reliable
- exceptional computer skills and proficiency using MS Office