We are currently seeking a Journeyman Painter/Lead Person and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply!
***Competitive Wages Depending On Experience***
- Potential to qualify for retirement/simple IRA after a few years of employment
- Potential to earn a cafeteria plan after a few years of employment
- Potential to earn additional pay increase as employment continues
- Be capable of spraying with airless spray equipment.
- Be capable of abrasive blasting.
- Will be able to operate equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance on spray/blast equipment.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes.
- Previous experience using airless spray equipment.
- 1 to 5 Years painting/abrasive blasting structural steel.
- Must be able to travel and stay overnights - typically on the road Monday to Friday home on weekends.
- Driver's license preferred.
- Other construction experience is a plus.