Lindholm & Associates, Inc. – Human Capital, Organizational, and Management Solutions
Lindholm & Associates, a woman-owned, small business specializing in Federal Human Resources (HR) and Human Capital Management (HCM), has an immediate need for experienced HR Assistants to join its team. Positions currently open may involve work onsite and offsite at a large federal agency in Washington, D.C.
Incumbents will apply the full range of Federal HR Processing skills and will perform human resources service assistance requiring knowledge of HR terminology, requirements, procedures, operations, functions, and regulatory policy and procedural requirements applicable to HR transactions. May include processing actions, building and posting vacancies, inputting travel and employee timecards. Requires proficiency in Federal HR systems and HR concepts, principles, and techniques, as well as office administration, automated word processing, graphics systems, spreadsheet applications and developing graphic/artistic presentations for publications and documents as required.
Required Experience and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ full-time experience as a Federal HR Assistant, with knowledge of current Federal HR laws, regulations, and policies.
- Security Clearance: Incumbents will be required to undergo a full security background and screening process. *** Please indicate on your resume your current level of security clearance.
- Experience with Federal HR Systems, including eOPF.
- Proficient in using office automation software, e.g., MS Word, electronic mail (Outlook), Excel, and Access.
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
Lindholm is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time.