Houseman FT / PT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Houseman Position is responsible for ensuring that all public areas and restrooms are cleaned and properly sanitized. Housemen are also responsible for trash removal both indoors and outside and may be called upon to assist with laundry duties. This is a service oriented position and requires good interpersonal communication skills and friendly professionalism when interacting with guests and fellow staff members.
- Responsible for thorough cleaning and sanitizing of all public areas, including hallways, elevators, bathrooms, etc.
- Maintain clean and tidy grounds.
- Maintain inventory of necessary supplies.
- Report necessary maintenance items.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies and procedures using and completing Public Areas Checklist.
- Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Sanitize all cleaning tools including mops, brooms, etc, at the end of shift.
- Maintain a friendly and professional attitude when interacting with guests and fellow staff members.
- Assist with laundry duties as needed.
- Assist guests with luggage.
- Performs other duties as assigned. The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Adherence to housekeeping guidelines and checklist
- Knowledge of proper cleaning and sanitation procedures
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Hotel Houseman, Janitorial or related experience preferred
- Able to stand for prolonged periods
- Able to climb ladders
- Able to climb stairs and assist guests with luggage
- Able to walk hallways and perimeter of property
- Able to twist, bend, reach and pull
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Competitive Compensation and Benefits including health, dental and vision insurance along with 401(k) plan . We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. This is a position which will require work on weekends, nights and holidays. Please, no phone calls about this job!
EOE/AA. We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Linden Row Inn
HousekeepingView all jobs at Linden Row Inn