Packaging Line Maintenance Technician
Linden, Inc. Henderson, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The facility is a nutraceuticals manufacturer and packager that is cGMP and NSF certified, candidates should have experience in nutraceutical or food industry.
The Packaging Line Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting the operation of the packaging machinery and robotic equipment. The packaging line includes a state of the art multilane stick pack filler, a high speed Mpac-Langen cartoner and Fanuc robotic case packer palletizer. Primary focus involves maintaining the equipment by performing PM's and general maintenance ensuring that the machines run at all times. Developing/performing instrument calibrations, installing new equipment, completing validation protocols, documenting work activities, and other duties as requested by management.
Partial List of Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret operational manuals, blueprints and schematics for manufacturing and ancillary equipment.
- Carry our regular inspections on equipment to determine their level of productivity, replace any worn out parts.
Qualifications and requirements
- A High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of five (5) years manufacturing maintenance experience with a focus on food or pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of MPac Langen machines.
- Knowledge of robotic equipment.
- Able to troubleshoot & repair within cGMP.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with peers, and display strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Duties require outstanding judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex factors not easily evaluated and to make decisions based on conclusions.
- Familiarity of Microsoft office programs preferred.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Knowledge of basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
- Must be able to read & understand written & verbal instructions in English.
- Able to lift and move items up to 50lb and greater weights in a team-lift environment.
- Vision requirements include, close and distance vision, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Physical requirements include lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, stretching and twisting, climbing ladders, walk up steps, kneeling and standing for long periods of time.
- Able to wear PPE as required.
- Able to pass physical examination, background check and comply with company drug policy.
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks and an awareness to safety.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, fulfilling obligations and reporting any issues to Management.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Problem Solving/Analysis – Job requires the determination of causes for operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Full time position, four twelve hour shifts 6am to 6pm per week. Willing to work overtime.
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, vibration and electrical shock hazard.
- May be exposed to hot and cold temperatures, noise, fumes, gases, flammable liquids or corrosive chemicals.
- Reports directly to the Director of Manufacturing.
Linden, Inc.Why Work Here?
We are a rapidly growing company seeking an applicants looking for long term employment and career progression.
NSF GMP Vitamin Supplement Manufacturer
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Linden, Inc.