Motion Graphics Producer
- $50,000 to $80,000 Yearly
(Lindeman & Associates) launched in 2015 and quickly established itself as a leader in the entertainment advertising space, winning Clio’s Agency of the Year in 2017. LA brings together artists, editors, and storytellers into one hyper-collaborative team specializing in crafting iconic 360º campaigns. Our work grows audiences, sparks conversations, builds brands, and shapes culture. Though we hail from around the country—and the world—Los Angeles is our creative home and our muse. LA is honored to collaborate with the industry’s leading theatrical and streaming partners, including Disney, FX, HBOMAX, Amazon Studios, Hulu, Lionsgate, Netflix, STARZ, Universal Pictures, and Warner Bros.
LA is seeking an experienced Motion Graphics Producer to produce theatrical, broadcast, streaming, and digital motion graphics projects. Qualified candidates will manage multiple projects simultaneously, working closely with our Creative Director, clients and cross-functionally with LA's creative, technical and management teams. Successful candidates will possess strong project management skills, be familiar with current design, 2D and 3D animation production techniques, have the ability to create/control budgets and schedules, and foster a creative production partnership with both the artists and our clients. As the first point of contact with our clients, candidates will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a track record of exceptional client service.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and fulfill clients’ needs, meeting deadlines and project budgets
- Work with creative director(s) to assign work requests to graphic artists and brief the graphics team on project details, timelines, and workflow
- Manage timely production of 2D and 3D design and animation workflows, tracking and compositing for multiple projects
- Ensure quality control and the delivery of exceptional, high quality graphics
- Source and secure freelance support, as needed
- Create project budgets and bids for potential jobs
- Seek PR opportunities: Award shows submissions, institution and vendor partnerships
- Facilitate scheduling of projects from multiple departments; AV / Print / Social / Digital
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years experience in motion graphics in broadcast and/or theatrical marketing
- Strong experience with 2D and 3D workflows for AE and C4D with a solid understanding of animation/tracking/compositing
- Experience with Motion File formats, Delivery specs and work flow
- Ability to effectively manage tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously keeping a cool head
- Extremely organized with excellent follow-through
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
We want to make sure you’re taken care of while we build the future of entertainment together. LA is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our team alongside competitive compensation.
- The starting base compensation range for this position in the selected city is $50,000-$80,000 annually. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to the candidate's qualifications, location, prior experience, and education.
- Work is remote, with the option to work onsite in our DTLA office
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA’s
- Short and long-term disability, accident, critical-care coverage
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Certain roles may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus
- Employee wellness benefits and mental health support
- Employee engagement gatherings
- Work with world-class talent in an environment that promotes creative freedom on projects you’ll be proud to tell your family and friends about
LA is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to making LA as inclusive and diverse as the audience we engage daily. LA is dedicated to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact
Powered by JazzHR
Lindeman & AssociatesLos Angeles, CA
Arts and Entertainment
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.