We are looking for an energetic, responsible, and organized individual to join our customer service team as an Operations Assistant supporting our Lindamood-Bell Learning Center. Responsibilities include supporting our Learning Center Office Manager by answering the phones, processing information requests, collecting payments, and other projects/general office work as assigned. This is a regular part-time position.
We believe in the importance of investing in our employees so every member of our Star Cast can succeed to his or her potential. We provide our eligible Star Cast members traditional benefit packages, discounts, and additional perks. Eligibility varies with employment level, location, and may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
If you become part of our Star Cast, here are possible benefits for which you will be eligible:
- Paid time off - 8 paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Closure Hours
- Employees who meet specific criteria may also be eligible for a 401(k)
- Company-wide discounts on many services and products including Lindamood-Bell ® Instruction, Apple products, cell phones, and auto rental deals
- Answering phones, transferring calls, checking voicemail, and processing messages
- Act as break monitor, overseeing students' breaks
- Use various computer programs to process payments, manage expenses, build schedules, and edit timesheets
- General office duties including, filing, watering plants, organizing bookshelves, and general office clean up
- Work with IT Department to support technology needs at the Center
- Work with Center leadership and HR to recruit and screen applicants using our applicant tracking system
- Perform physical tasks including, but not limited to, bending, stretching, reaching, and stooping
- Perform occasional errands outside of the office
- Interact positively and professionally with clients and staff to provide a safe and positive work environment
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in an office environment
- Intermediate computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Desire to work in an environment with children and families
- Must have valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Ability to lift and move up to 15 pounds unassisted
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Must pass pre-employment screening and clearances
Lindamood-Bell is an internationally recognized leader in the research and remediation of learning difficulties. Our Learning Centers are located across the United States, as well as in Australia, Canada, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. We provide professional development to educators around the world. Over the years we have partnered with institutions including MIT, Wake Forest University, and Georgetown University, to allow for independent analysis of our instruction. Our work has been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and has been reviewed in scientific journals such as Neuron and NeuroImage . Reporting on our success has appeared in: Newsweek , US News and World Report, CNN , BBC and PBS , among others.
For more information, we invite you to visit our website at LindamoodBell.com.
Lindamood-Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes follows applicable requirements regarding applicants and criminal histories.
Please see above.
Please see above.
Admin, Assistant, Clerical, Office, Support, Education, Training, Learning