Lincoln Military Housing – A company for Growth and Opportunity!
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus paid during your first month of employment. Limited time only!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join the LMH team, you will be working amongst a team of talented and passionate individuals while being provided with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with LMH, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT.
A Day in the Life of a Call Center Representative:
As a Lincoln Military Housing Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for providing customer service and assistance to the residents of Lincoln Military Housing by addressing their needs and concerns and responding efficiently and accurately. You will also provide administrative support to the district offices nationwide.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Effectively communicates with the National Call Center Manager/Immediate Supervisor(s) concerning any resident/employee concerns, comments and needs.
- Attends monthly call monitoring with Quality Assurance Supervisor to measure performance as directed by the National Call Center Manager.
- Maintains open communication with National Call Center Manager/Immediate Supervisor(s).
- Participates in dispatch schedule to ensure all messages from answering service are responded to correctly and entered in a timely manner.
- Acts as a conduit for maintenance requests that have errors/concerns and ensures they are brought to the attention of the National Call Center Manager to ensure the proper resolution/review.
- Ensures that company property is not taken or damaged in any way.
- Maintains a service level of 70% or higher when answering calls within 30 seconds or less.
- Maintains an average of 5% total calls as compared to all weekly answered calls.
- Maintains a satisfactory attendance record with minimal tardiness, call outs and unpaid leave.
- Assists immediate Supervisor with updating and maintaining daily the HOT Items Board and binder.
- Immediately contacts emergency maintenance personnel as any emergency maintenance situation develops per LMH guidelines.
- Contact the applicable public service response organization (fire department, police, EMS, etc) in the case of emergency (fire, criminal activity, death, severe water damage, or other major catastrophes) and National Call Center Manager. Follows applicable emergency procedures.
- Assists National Call Center Manager/Supervisor(s) / Team Lead with special projects as needed.
- Participates in monthly call coaching goals as outlined by the QA Supervisor and Supervisor/ Team Lead.
- Participates in monthly and any “as needed” training workshops as directed by the National Call Center Manager / Training Supervisor.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintains a professional courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers and the general public.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Performs various administrative and computer tasks, email communications, input of information/data into various software and information systems (Yardi, Google, Gmail, call center software and other company-related systems).
What You Need for Success:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 6 months – one year of customer service experience required.
- Call Center and data experience preferred.
- Customer-focused attitude and willingness to serve customers.
- Must have an understanding of resident needs, knowledge of property locations, and general knowledge of maintenance service categories.
- Excellent verbal skills and exceptional listening, questioning and call control techniques.
- Aptitude to handle challenging telephone call situations.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently process information and tasks.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook) and experience with phone systems.
- Ability to travel to other regional locations for work, training, meetings and other work-related activities.
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.