Our client, a stable company that has been in business for close to 85 years and is the largest insurer in Ohio, is in need of an individual who is a self-starter and who can work with diverse stakeholders with minimal supervision to fill the role of contract UX Analyst and add to their team in Cleveland, OH.
The contract UX Analyst will have strong organizational skills and will have strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoints skills appropriate for User Experience documentation. This position is responsible for collaborating with team members to design and create the user experience of digital platforms while adhering to the determined requirements and ensuring the integrity brand in all online facets.
Some of the Major Responsibilities are as Follows:
· Work on specific projects and Mobile Application development initiatives
· Communicate with current team on requirements, status, and issues
· Involved in meeting facilitation, wire framing, prototyping, usability testing, authoring facilitator guides/scrips for usability testing or focus group sessions, user testing, working closely with development team to ensure quality/accuracy of final product
· Analyze varying solutions and provide strategic recommendations with an eye on functionality, cost, technology, and value as needed
The Successful Candidate Will Have the Following:
- 2+ years of experience in a Senior User Experience role
- 5+ years of experience in visual design, interface design, information architecture or interaction design for Web, Digital, or software applications. Experience in creations of deliverables such as page flows, wireframes, UI specifications, Web page/Digital mockups or software interface elements for complex web or software applications.
- Experience in UX Design, lab-based/formal usability testing, remote usability testing, informal usability testing, HE’s, Competitor Assessments, wireframes and prototype development using Axure (or similar tool)
- Portfolio showing wireframes and prototypes demonstrating skills
- Excellent skills required in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions (i.e. partnering, conflict management, resolving priorities between stakeholders, consulting, etc.)
- Mentor/guide UX designs to include input, review and signoff of user process flows, lead whiteboarding sessions, develop wireframes, mock ups, etc. for internet, intranet, and internal applications and tools as needed
The Following are the Desired Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of front-end coding skills including HTML, CSS
- Healthcare/Insurance industry experience
- Retail/E-Commerce experience
- Mobile and responsive design experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in MIS, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design
We are looking for local candidates only as this position is not a remote position and no relocation is being offered.
A competitive hourly wage of $45.00/hr. - $50.00/hr. along with being exposed to a state leader in their industry makes this a great opportunity!
We are a Smoke Free/Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer