Lincoln TechnicalInstitute – Lincoln, RI campus is looking for inspiring full and part-time Nursing Instructors. The primary responsibility of thisrole is to implement the academic programs and empower our nursing students toachieve their career aspirations.
At Lincoln, most ofour instructors are RNs like you. We provide on-the-job trainingthroughout the first year and beyond to better equip you for the role.Enjoy the perks ofteaching:
* Fixedschedule with classes in session Monday through Friday. No night shifts,overtime or irregular hours.
* Attaingreat work-life balance.
* For Full Time employees - Paidholidays and company contributed Health Benefits (Medical, dental, Vision andmore).
* Sponsoredtraining on the newest practices of the industry.
PrimaryDuties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for preparingand delivering lectures, leading and moderating classroom discussions,administering and grading examinations. Demonstrates and teaches patient carein classroom and clinical units to nursing students.
Familiar with avariety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies onexperience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ensure the objectives and content of thecourses taught are current.
- Maintain a healthy, safe, and secureclassroom/lab environment.
- Ensure all instructional equipment andsupplies meet safety standards.
- Provide sufficient practice with equipmentin order to develop skill proficiency.
- Ensure tests and other means of assessingthe achievement of student are sufficiently accurate.
- Maintain and submit appropriate individualstudent records.
- Responsible for student completion,placement, and retention rates ensuring that they meet accrediting agenciesstandards.
- Evaluate follow-up data from graduates andemployers to obtain information concerning program effectiveness and relevanceto improve the quality of the program where needed.
- Familiarize students with facility policies.
- Assist with simulation lab check offs asscheduled.
- Supervise students during patient care.
- Evaluate and monitor students forprocedures.
- Assist students with documentation.
- Complete clinical evaluation of student.
Experience and Skills:
- Master's in Nursing Degree - required
- A minimum of 3 years recent clinical experience
- Strong Medical-Surgical background isrequired
- Strong communication skills along with theability to promote a positive learning experience for our students
- Previous teaching experience is preferred
- An active Rhode Island RN license
- Previous teaching experience - preferred but willing to train the right candidate
Who we are:
Lincoln Group of Schools is proud to offer education and training programs for Careers That Build America: careers in Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology and Culinary. These fields drive the American economy, and we at Lincoln train the workforce that leads them. We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu
We hire great people for great jobs and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please click "Apply Now" to submit your resume for consideration.
The Lincoln Group of Schools is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.