Lincoln Technical Institute located in Somerville, MA, has Part Time Day and Evening teaching opportunities in our Medical Assistant (MA) and Medical Office Assistant (MOA) programs. Prior teaching experience is beneficial but not necessary, we will provide the training required to become one of our team of instructors. You provide the desire to help students develop professional habits and skills to change their lives.
As one of our Instructors, your primary responsibilities will be to facilitate classroom and lab learning. Our goals for our students are:
1. To acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for MA’s to become RMA certified, and MOA’s to become CMAS certified.
2. To become proficient, professional medical assistants and office administrators ready to participate in an appropriate medical setting.
We are looking for you to…
- Facilitate course content according to the curriculum, text, and online material in anatomy and physiology, terminology, medical ethics, basic billing and coding and EMR, pharmacology, phlebotomy, and clinical procedures;
- Prepare students to achieve RMA certification;
- Demonstrate and supervise clinical labs;
- Administer and grade tests (all materials will be provided by the school);
- Enforce school policies as outlined in school catalog;
- Manage the classroom daily schedule to achieve specific goals and objectives;
- Prepare our students to enter the medical assistant field as prepared professionals.
We ask that you have…
- Three (3) years’ experience as a Medical Assistant or Office Administrator (required);
- Basic to advanced computer skills in MS office, EMR;
- Degree preferred, but not required
Here’s your chance to be a Leader – and an Inspiration! Don’t wait – APPLY!
A glimpse of who we are…
Lincoln Group of Schools is proud to offer education and training programs for Careers That Build America: careers in Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology and Culinary. These fields drive the American economy, and we at Lincoln train the workforce that leads them. We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu
We hire great people for great jobs and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please click "Apply Now" to submit your resume for consideration.
The Lincoln Group of Schools is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.