Lincoln Technical Institute's - Lincoln, RI campus is currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic, highly motivated, experienced Medical Assistant who can teach our adult students.
Lincoln’s Medical Assisting Instructor should be proficient in all areas, especially the Mental Care environment. They should also have a working knowledge of the front office, scheduling exams, scheduling tests, answering phone calls, checking in/out patients, as well as all clinical skills, including all vitals, glucose testing, Hemoglobin/Hematocrit testing, urinalysis, EKG, phlebotomy, assisting with minor office procedures and assisting the physician in any way necessary.
Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
- Teach material from approved curriculum and develops daily lesson plans to include instructional aids
- Participate in school retention initiatives by providing regular, accurate, and timely feedback to students and the school concerning academics, behavior, attendance, etc.
- Motivate students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process
- Complete professional development and in-service activities in accordance with institute standards
- Maintain expertise in subject area and recommends improvements in curriculum design
- Perform duties in the Learning Resource Center as assigned
To succeed in this position you should have:
- Minimum of 5 years' practicing as a Medical Assistant in a healthcare setting
- RMA or CMA
A glimpse of who we are…
Lincoln Group of Schools is proud to offer education and training programs for Careers That Build America: careers in Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology and Culinary. These fields drive the American economy, and we at Lincoln train the workforce that leads them. We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu
We hire great people for great jobs and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume for consideration.
The Lincoln Group of Schools is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.