Massage Therapy is a growing industry. If you have a passion to help students learn to become a therapist, we have an opening for you. Lincoln Technical Institute is seeking Part-time Massage Therapy Instructors for our Somerville, MA campus.
Some of your daily responsibilities will be to:
- Teach classroom and clinical material from an approved curriculum and develop daily lesson plans to include instructional aids.
- Instruct students in classroom and clinic setting, preparing them for the work setting;
- Motivate students to participate in all aspects of their educational process.
- Participate in school retention initiatives by providing regular, accurate, and timely feedback to students and the school concerning academics, behavior, attendance, etc.
- Complete professional development and in-service activities in accordance with institute standards.
- Maintain expertise in subject area and recommend improvements in curriculum design.
Qualifications we look for you to have are:
- Minimum of 3 years practicing as a Message Therapist in a clinic/spa setting;
- Licensed as a Massage Therapist in Massachusetts
- Teaching experience desired, but not required.
A glimpse of who we are…
Lincoln Group of Schools is proud to offer education andtraining programs for Careers That Build America: careers in Health Sciences,Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology andCulinary. These fields drive the American economy, and we at Lincoln train theworkforce that leads them. We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu
We hire great peoplefor great jobs and we are looking forward to hearing fromyou! Please click "Apply Now"to submit your resume for consideration.
TheLincoln Group of Schools is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationalorigin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status asdefined by law.