Are you in a sales position where you don’t feel you’re making a difference in someone’s life? Do you have what it takes to improve the lives of others?
Lincoln College of Technology - Nashville, TN campus has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a highly-motivated candidate to assume the position of a Field Admissions Representative.
Lincoln’s Admissions Representatives source, select and motivate prospective students to help fill the gap in skilled tradespeople for the following industries: Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Health Sciences, Culinary, Spa & Cosmetology, and Information Technology. The role of Admissions Representative is a professional outside sales position that provides the ability to truly make a difference in the lives of high school students, while positioning Lincoln Tech as the School of Choice.
The ideal candidate will be an effective public speaker who is highly competitive, maintains a positive attitude and is driven to succeed. The ability to work independently, including nights and weekends, while maintaining a home office is a must. This is a remote position and extensive travel is required.
In exchange for your dedication to Lincoln’s students, you will receive the reassurance of a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, growth opportunity, in-house Learning and Development courses. Mileage reimbursement is also provided.
Required Experience/ Qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial spirit required to develop sales territory
- Demonstrated success as a self-starter in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Ability to build relationships with high school instructors and administrators
- Ability to connect with and motivate today’s high school students
- Required to interview prospective students and their parent(s)
- Excellent listening, communication, time management and public speaking skills
- Willingness to travel and work long hours, including evenings and weekends
- Scheduling and hosting promotional events
- Star quality customer-service and business ethics
- Basic Microsoft Outlook Knowledge
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; HS diploma and some college required
Life’s better when you’re doing what you love and you’re making a difference in the world. Do you have what it takes? APPLY NOW!
A glimpse of who we are…
Lincoln Group of Schools is proud to offer education and training programs for Careers That Build America: careers in Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology and Culinary. These fields drive the American economy, and we at Lincoln train the workforce that leads them. We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu
We hire great people for great jobs and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please click "Apply Now" to submit your resume for consideration.
The Lincoln Group of Schools is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.