All aboard for healthy smiles! Join our team of leading visionaries in dental care.
Lincoln Technical Institute located in Lincoln, Rhode Island is offering teaching opportunities to Dental Assistants. No prior teaching experience is needed as we will provide you with the tools required to become one of our instructors.
As one of our Instructors your primary responsibilities will be to offer students the knowledge and skills in the technical areas of preventive dentistry, the business aspects of a dental practice and its management.
We are looking for you to…
- Plan, prepare and deliver A+ quality lessons
- Create lectures, instructional curricula in a laboratory/classroom/shop setting
- Create an exciting environment that could only guarantee success to our students
- Address student concerns ensuring resolution at its best
- Launch students to a whole new level of learning by performing exceptional academic support, tutoring and skill enhancements
We ask that you have…
- A minimum of 5 years practicing as a Dental Assistant in a healthcare setting combined with education and field experience
- CDA (Certified Dental Assistant) - Preferred
- Teaching experience- Desired
A glimpse of who we are…
Lincoln Group of Schools is proud to offer education and training programs for Careers That Build America: careers in Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology and Culinary. These fields drive the American economy, and we at Lincoln train the workforce that leads them. We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu
We hire great people for great jobs and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please click "Apply Now" to submit your resume for consideration.
The Lincoln Group of Schools is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.