Are you a diligent worker with a strong commitment to accuracy? Are you great with numbers and driven to provide outstanding service?
Lincoln Technical Institute continues to offer “customized training programs” to those looking to launch a career and improve their lives. With it comes the need for a Business Office Clerk who will report to the Director of Administrative Services. This position deals with a variety of aspects and activities of the Business Office.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Daily processing and reconciliation of accounts receivable, EFT tracking, and database postings
- Monitor, collect and post all funding for student accounts in the company designated data system
- Invoice and monitor all evening student payments
- Verify that all starts meet the entrance requirements and that proper documentation is maintained in each of the students’ files
- Distribution of books and tools to students and tracking inventory items.
- Review, process and audit student accounts daily
Tuesday - Thursday evenings - 4pm - 8pm
We look for you to have:
- High School Diploma or GED - required
- Ability to produce routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent communication skills
A glimpse of who we are...
Lincoln Group of Schools is proud to offer education and training programs for Careers That Build America: careers in Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology and Culinary. These fields drive the American economy, and we at Lincoln train the workforce that leads them. We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu
We hire great people for great jobs and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume for consideration.
The Lincoln Group of Schools is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.