Lincoln Tech's Grand Prairie, TX campus seeks experienced HVAC technicians to teach their trade to the next generation. We have helped skilled workers with limited or no teaching background to become confident educators. Your expertise, along with the training and tools provided by Lincoln Tech, give you the qualifications to be an effective HVAC instructor. The opportunity to have a rewarding career is in your hands!
What You'll Do
- Lead students in HVAC lessons based on Lincoln Tech's established curriculum
- Demonstrate HVAC techniques in our fully equipped facility
- Provide instruction in a focused and engaged learning environment
- Instruct students about safety and monitor their compliance
- Evaluate student performance and provide encouragement towards success
- Report to the Director of Education
- High school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of field experience
- Universal EPA Refrigerant Recovery License
- Experience with DDC and Pneumatic controls
- Good understanding of HVAC tools, equipment, and safety
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and other voluntary plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources
- Click Here for Summary of Benefits
With over 70 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets