Diesel Mechanic Instructor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lincoln Tech's Indianapolis, IN campus is urgently seeking skilled Diesel Technicians to share their trade experience with the next generation of up-and-coming technicians. No teaching experience is necessary; your expertise along with our onboarding training prepares you to teach in the classroom. Bring your enthusiasm for the industry and help us shape the next generation of technical leaders.
Apply now for a rewarding career. Make a difference and change lives!
- Teach Diesel Technology using well-established curricula
- Demonstrate Diesel expertise in our fully equipped facility
- Encourage student performance and growth skills
- Create a focused and engaged learning environment
- Support the academic success of our students
- Prepare students for a career in Diesel Technology
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of technician experience
- OEM or equivalent industry-related training
- Former or current ASE certification
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and Other Voluntary Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources
- Click Here for Summary of Benefits
With over 75 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973)766-9045.
EducationView all jobs at Lincoln Tech