Collision Repair Technician Instructor
Lincoln Tech Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lincoln Tech's East Windsor, CT campus is looking for Collision Repair technicians to share their expertise as Instructors. Lincoln has successfully transitioned experienced technicians with limited or no teaching background into formal educators. We provide ongoing training and tools to guide you in conducting our structured curriculum.
In this position, you will:
- Encourage and train students
- Teach Lincoln Tech's established curriculum
- Demonstrate welding techniques in our fully equipped facility
- Instruct students about safety
- Evaluate student performance
- Maintain a focused and engaging learning environment
- Report to the Academic Dean
- Good understanding of Collision tools, equipment, and safety
- Minimum 3-5 years of field experience
- I-CAR or equivalent industry-related training
- Ability to complete I-CAR required ITEs to teach our Collision program within 1 year of employment
Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training, with over 70 years of success and has instructed more than a quarter of a million students.
Lincoln Tech is proud to offer education and training programs for Careers That Build America: careers in Automotive Technology, Health Sciences, Skilled Trades, Business and IT, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
Full-time employee benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance and other voluntary plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.