Transport Driver (CNA)
UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
Benefits of Transport Driver (CNA) position:
- Low Cost Health Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Great Work Environment
- 401k Matched at 10%
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assitance
- Instant Pay (*TapCheck)
- Robust Employee Appreciation Program
- Job location: Racine
Lincoln Park Nursing and Rehab makes it top priority to care for seniors with the respect, compassion, and dignity they deserve. We understand that caring is what makes a community and without a sense of caring, there can be no sense of community. It is what sets us apart from any other Skilled Nursing Facility.
At Lincoln Park, our nursing staff are overly courteous, respectful and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times. Our primary goal is to get you back in a condition to be independent once again while maintaining a friendly environment and providing nutritionally enhanced meals. We are currently recruiting for a Transport Driver (CNA) to join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities: Transport Driver (CNA)
- Help with transportation needs of our residents for appointments
- Monitor HVAC and plumbing systems
- Test and schedule inspections of fire protection, security, and plumbing systems, ensuring compliance
- Provide regular and emergency/unscheduled repairs throughout building
- Experience in maintenance areas such as Electricity, preventative maintenance, painting, HVAC, plumbing
- Maintain comfort, privacy, and dignity of our residents
Qualifications and Skills: Transport Driver (CNA)
We are seeking team members who have the following qualifications and skills:
- MUST have a drivers license and clean record
- CNA Required
- Professional enthusiastic attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Shows initiative in daily work
Join our team as a Transport Driver (CNA) and help make a real difference! Walk-ins welcome.
Lincoln Park Nursing and RehabRacine, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.