Math / Science Teacher / Secondary Education
Lincoln Leadership Academy Charter School Allentown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
We are searching for a dedicated and experienced math and science teacher to join our team.
As a math or science teacher, you will be required to deliver lessons that develop students' skills.
You will also be responsible for assigning homework, grading assignments and quizzes, and documenting students' progress.
To be successful as a teacher, you should possess a thorough understanding of effective teaching practices.
Our ideal candidate will be able to create a stimulating learning environment that is sensitive to students' psychosocial needs.
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
- Attending meetings with parents and staff.
- Bachelor's degree in education with a specialization in mathematics, or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Math Teacher.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Top Work Place Awards
2016 Top Workplace
Awarded to Lincoln Leadership Academy Charter School
Lincoln Leadership Academy Charter School
The Morning Call Newspaper Top Work Place Awards 2016 Top Workplace Meaningfulness Awarded to Lincoln Leadership Academy Charter School
1414 E Cedar StAllentown, PA