Midwest Legend Group has a new and exciting opportunity for Financial Professionals in Toledo, OH.
For over 50 years, The Legend Group has been helping investors to work toward their financial goals.
Our Broker-Dealer and Registered Investment Adviser is a full-service investment planning firm offering a wide variety of retirement plan accounts, investment advisory services, college savings plans, insurance products and non-qualified investments.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to service new potential clientele in current 403(b) and 457 payroll slots that include a large pool of potential clients.
Midwest Legend Group has developed a turnkey system to turn leads into clients, onboard, and manage client relationships to stay compliant, uncovering new planning opportunities, and maximizing retention and profits.
Compensation flexible and commensurate with experience for both opportunities.
The qualified individual will:
- Display the ability to be a self-starter/entrepreneur and demonstrate high skill with relationships and the key competencies required to be a successful Financial Professional
- Ability to generate leads; set and hold productive meetings; present and implement solutions and be proactive in providing ongoing support and service
- Understand that our value lies in the depth of client relationships and is exceptional at developing them, particularly with high net worth prospects and clients
- Be an established, consummate professional at all times, both internally with our team and externally with the public
- Provide clients with a full range of investment services that Midwest Legend Group offers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1+ yrs. financial sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, finance, sales, marketing or related field
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 preferred, exceptional candidates without this licensing will be considered
- State insurance licenses preferred
Why Work Here?Lincoln Investment recognized as one of Philadelphia's Top Workplaces each of the last ten years, is an independent broker dealer and registered investment advisor that offers brokerage, investment advisory and other financial services. Lincoln has over 1,000 financial advisors nationwide and we serve over 350,000 clients representing over $36 billion in assets. We are a majority family-owned financial services firm that regards our employees as integral players in our continuous growth. Lincoln Investment's success is built upon our dedication to helping people retire well and promoting a work environment that fosters success. Our financial strength and profitability are natural results of "helping people, having fun, and enjoying success."
Helping People Since 1968