A successful and established CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional is seeking a qualified professional to join her team in the important role of part-time Sales Assistant (21-24 hours per week).
This position requires excellent customer service and problem-solving skills which helps the candidate to confidently provide information to the advisor and clients in a reliable, efficient and professional manner.
Candidate must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Responsible for client contact which includes communication by phone, email and text
- Assist clients with service needs, including general account questions, account changes, loans and withdrawals
- Perform research to answer questions
- Enter notes into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for all client interactions
- Accept trade requests from clients and/or advisor and process transactions
- Ensure that Required Minimum Distributions are taken
- Inform financial advisor of client issues of significant concerns
- Prepare and process paperwork for new business. Includes paperwork for mutual funds, annuities and life insurance products
- Responsible for all service paperwork
- Respond to and correct paperwork not in good order
- Create a follow-up system to ensure that outstanding paperwork and asset transfers get completed
- Maintain Advisor’s Calendar
- Schedule and confirm client appointments by email, phone and text
- Appointment preparation - prepare Albridge reports, collect annuity and insurance statements, provide advisor with meeting notes and brief on any outstanding client needs/issues
- Responsible for executing marketing tasks through Broadridge/Forefield, including monthly newsletters and greeting cards
- Make quarterly phone calls to clients
- Complete insurance company appointment paperwork for Advisor
- Stay updated on industry and company rules and regulations
- Attend branch operations meetings and sales assistant conferences
- Submit correspondence and sales material to compliance for review
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
- Customer service experience
- Investment/brokerage operations experience or sales support a strong plus
- MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to learn internal and external software systems
- Strong customer relations skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills (i.e., ability to manage and prioritize tasks)
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solver
- Critical thinker
- Ability to anticipate client and advisor needs
- Ability to work under deadline
- Industry experience and FINRA Series 6/7 and Series 63 registrations desired, but not required
Helping People Since 1968
Lincoln Investment recognized as one of Philadelphia's Top Workplaces each of the last ten years, is an independent broker dealer and registered investment advisor that offers brokerage, investment advisory and other financial services. Lincoln has over 1,000 financial advisors nationwide and we serve over 355,000 clients representing over $49 billion in assets. We are a majority family-owned financial services firm that regards our employees as integral players in our continuous growth. Lincoln Investment's success is built upon our dedication to helping people retire well and promoting a work environment that fosters success. Our financial strength and profitability are natural results of "helping people, having fun, and enjoying success."
Lincoln InvestmentHarleysville, PA
WebsiteView All Lincoln Investment Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.