Foster Financial Group (FFG) is an independent financial services firm, specializing in retirement, estate and business continuation planning services. FFG provides suitable ideas, concepts, and products to professionals, business owners and successful individuals, empowering them to maximize the creation, conservation, and distribution of their assets.
Foster Financial Group is currently seeking a licensed Sales Assistant in their Austin, Texas office.
This position requires excellent customer service and problem-solving skills to confidently provide information to clients and advisors in a reliable, efficient and professional manner.
Candidate must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Supports our advisor(s) as they prepare for client meetings, as well as communicating directly with clients, as needed
- Client-focused, highly dependable, analytical and a team player
- Able to operate autonomously and be comfortable working in a small office setting, which often requires the individual to adapt to new responsibilities as the firm continues to grow and evolve
- Ability to provide excellent customer service contact/client facing experience
- Perform general administrative duties including, but not limited to, answering phones, filing, processing mail, scheduling meetings and other responsibilities that support the company
- Maintain information in the company CRM database, including, but not limited to, entering new contacts and/or companies, creating groups and/or running reports and creating workflow efficiencies
- Generate proposals, projections and analysis for investment recommendations using company-specific software
- Prepare advisor(s) for client and prospect meetings on an ongoing basis
- Gather and prepare for use all necessary presentation and sales materials, compile meeting agendas, performance reports and account applications
- Onboard new clients including the set-up of accounts, recurring money movements, online access, and the scheduling of the ongoing account review cycle
- Proactively work to ensure all advisor client follow-up and associated tasks are completed; create workflow in CRM system to track all outstanding follow-up tasks to be reviewed regularly with each advisor
- Manage all compliance-related activities
- Create and distribute monthly newsletter
Skills Needed / Desired:
- Proven ability to meet deadlines as well as effectively identify and solve problems
- Strong time management, organizational skills; able to effectively prioritize/multi-task
- Ability to work independently as well as cohesively with advisor(s)
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and have a client-focused, helpful attitude
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 registrations preferred (obtained within first 6 months)
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience (graduates with solid financial services internship experience considered)
- Proven strong client service skills
- Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel required
- Experience with Albridge, CRM, Morningstar and MoneyGuidePro